maanantai 14. helmikuuta 2011

St Valentine


Happy Valentine's day! :)

kiva näyteikkuna tässä mun kotikulmil :)


In Finland, I usually spend this day with my friends. So, today, I miss them more than usual. I'm very lucky because many of my friends from Finland are coming to see me here in Paris. And thanks to all the friends that have already been here, it has been so much fun and it has meant a lot to me. Friends coming from Finland always bring a piece of Finland with them. So I won't get homesick because I've got friends coming for visit every month! :) Ville is coming next week, then on week 10 my dear brother Santtu and his girlfriend Mari are coming, on week 11 I will meet Saara in Berlin, on week 13 my friends Jossu and Manna are coming for couples of day, and on week 16 my best friend Jutta will come with Jetro and Ville :) And just before they leave, my parents will come here for Easter.

I'm also very happy that I've got great friends here in Paris from all over the world. I met two of them already in Finland last summer, but I didn't know we would spend so many great moments together. I'm also grateful for the new friends I met in January when I got back here. Thanks to all those friends here in Paris, it's because of you that i enjoy being here so much. So happy Valentine's day for everyone! <3


bisous bisous,

Mimi


ps. Thank you so much Satu for the correction and reformulation of my English!!! <3 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti