keskiviikko 9. helmikuuta 2011

Faire la cuisine, c'est drôle

Salut! :)

Ihan mahtava fiilis kun täällä on niin keväistä ja samalla lukee Suomen säätiedotuksii, oon nii onnellinen juuri nyt tässä kaupungissa.

Actually, I'm going to write something in English as well so my dear friends can also read my blog. Because they told me they use google translator to be able to read my blog, how awful is that! (i just hate google translator, it's not good at all! try it sometime and you'll see!) I remember when i worked as a substitute teacher for 6 months last spring and there were a few students who wrote in french using google translator, so sad. And i had to correct them.. so no google translators!

By the way, I hope Nikola will correct my text soon because I'm not such a good writer in English and I make a lot of mistakes. So thanks in advance Nikola, I'll teach you French then! :)

Today was a great day. I was late in the morning and i almost ran to the school just to hear that the class was cancelled... So i hung out with my friend Timea in the cafeteria before the next class which was anglais. The level of english classes here in France is very different than in Finland. We studied for example the difference between this and these. Really! :) But the teacher is nice so i like that course and Nikola and Chris can help me with the homework :D After school Timea came to pick up a Finnish book from my place and she wrote about me on her blog: http://coffeeandcroissant.blogspot.com/2011/02/salad-for-lunch.html That's so cool! :)


In the evening I had a really nice time at Republique at my friend's place. Nikola, Chris and i cooked risotto (the one i cook every week) I was going to tell you the recipe with photos but i forgot to take the photos when we were cooking. So i'll save it for later.

in the kitchen

just a little white wine for the risotto


Chris helped also in the kitchen :)

And what else for the dessert than biensûr - des macarons! I bought them from a boulangerie just next my door... awww they were so delicious! :)


I also went to Café des 2 Moulins in Montmartre with Nikola because we wanted to buy some tickets from there for a party that is on Thursday in Bastille. Well, we didn't get the tickets but it was  nice anyway to have one cocktail there and explore the famous café from the film Amélie Poulain! :) (the song i put up last time, check it!!!) i just love that film, it will always be my favorite. The place wasn't like i expected but i still liked it. There was happy hour until 10pm so the strawberry margarita cost only 3,80 euros :)


Ens kerralla päivitystä suomeks taas :) saa nähä kuinka virheellistä tekstii tuli tähä aikaa yöstä, no kiva jos joku ymmärtää :)

bisous bonne nuit! :)

mimi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti